A future in furniture?
We are a furniture group in various disciplines of the industry - from contract, export & manufacturing to wholesale. Many of our tables & chairs can be seen along Bintang Walk. That would be our contract business that markets Kian-made & imported furniture to trendy eateries, educational institutions & resorts. Presently we export to over 100 countries worldwide & own factories in Malaysia and China. Domestically we also have an extensive wholesale operation.
If you see a career in our business, click on Positions Available for more information.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for presentations.
- Handle all overseas correspondence, enquiries and request via email
- Provide prompt quotation and good service to customer
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors with superior.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain good filing system and able to work on system
- Research, price, and purchase furniture and supplies.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer proficiency.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferred language(s): Chinese.
- Between 2 - 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for the senior position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent. Job role in Shipping Operation or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are also encourage to apply for the junior position.
- Full-Time positions only.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Email you resume and recent passport photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.