We are a furniture group in various disciplines of the industry - from contract, export & manufacturing to wholesale. Many of our tables & chairs can be seen along Bintang Walk. That would be our contract business that markets Kian-made & imported furniture to trendy eateries, educational institutions & resorts. Presently we export to over 100 countries worldwide & own factories in Malaysia and China. Domestically we also have an extensive wholesale operation.
If you see a career in our business, click on Positions Available for more information.
· Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Science & Technology or equivalent.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Basic programming skills
· Ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly
· Ability to interact with end user
· Website maintenance experience
· Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, knowledge of Chinese a plus
· At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Full-Time position
Duties & Responsibilities
· To assist in the development, testing, deployment, support and documentation of new implementations
· Work closely with senior staff with programming of online software
· Assist senior staff with ERP troubleshooting and maintenance
· To provide FIRST LEVEL phone and electronic based support to staff on all system and hardware/software related issues.
· To provide technical remote support and / or on site support when and if applicable for all computer and smart devices
· To ensure service requests, enquiries, issues and feedback are resolved on a timely manner with minimum downtime
· Troubleshooting and mitigation of server issues
· Manage/update company’s websites
· Perform any ad hoc duties or additional roles assigned by the management
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES